Committed to the growth and long term success of operations
Triple Green Energy provides industry leading solutions to the hog production industry, being committed to the growth and long term success of operations. Hog producers are faced to deal with mortality management on a daily basis. Loss of animal production is an unfortunate reality which requires appropriate measures be taken in order to prevent the spread of disease, odour and pest problems, as well as contamination of ground and water. Over the years Triple Green Energy has been involved in the research and development of mortality management in hog production operations. Our research lead to the successful development and implementation of the Triple Green Energy BioRoter Compost Digester. The BioRoter Compost Digester is a large in-vessel compost digestion system, which processes mortalities into compost in approximately 14 days.
Let’s work together to cut down on waste and the environmental impact from production operations!
The BioRoter Compost Digester is here to help your operation:
- Reduce bio-security risks, destroying pathogens during the composting process
- Produce high quality compost that can be used as soil amendment, natural fertilizer,
bedding material and natural soil erosion control
- Realize substantial cost savings associated with operational waste management
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Automated continuous processing
- Insulated models optional
- Economical mortality management
- Reduce risk of disease causing pathogens and other organisms
- Produce high quality compost
- Reduce/eliminate odour
- Eliminate leaching and ground contamination
Offering substantially lower heating costs while reducing the impact on our environment are a few ways Triple Green Energy is involved in this ever evolving market. Hog barn operations consume large amounts of energy for heating. Rising fuel prices along with negative effects on the environment make this the perfect time to upgrade to Triple Green Energy solutions for operational savings and to contribute to a greener environment for the future.