REMAIN COMPLIANT WITH EFFICIENT WASTE DENATURING
The greenhouse industry, and specifically the cannabis production industry, is growing at a rapid pace. Licensed cannabis producers are required to adhere to strict regulations regarding the disposal of waste, resulting from cultivation. Triple Green Energy’s BioRoter Composter ensures that operations remain compliant, while cutting down on waste and the environmental impact from production. Health Canada recognizes the BioRoter Composter as one of the best methods to denature cannabis waste.
BIOROTOR COMPOSTER BENEFITS FOR CANNABIS GREENHOUSES
- A sustainable solution for denaturing cannabis waste
- Reduces bio-security risks by destroying pathogens during compost process
- Compost can be used for organic soil, natural fertilizer and more
- Minimize management costs with hassle-free operation
- Heated by water during the winter (can be hooked up to any hot water heater)
INDIVA – London, Ontario
Industry leader Indiva has taken the matter of environmental sustainability and protecting our planet seriously. Using the BioRoter Composter to denature all waste plant material and destroy pathogens, while creating high quality compost is just one way INDIVA is breaking ground in this competitive and innovative marketplace.