BioRoter Compost Digester
Economical Manure, Plant Waste and Mortality Management
BioRoter Composting Vessel for enhanced bio-security
Our BioRoter is a proven alternative to traditional mortality management methods. It provides a cost-efficient and environmentally sound solution to mortality management, reducing biosecurity risks and reducing many of the concerns associated with traditional methods of disposal. Our biomass composting vessel meets provincial regulations and requirements for disposal of mortality.
Biosecurity benefits include;
Biomass composting is a continuous process- summer and winter- processing your barn mortalities on your own site and under your control, within an incredibly short time. The cost of owning and operating a biomass composter is comparable to that of other mortality management options.
Our composter produces high and consistent quality compost that can be used as a soil
The biomass composter provides
See our video showing our MM BioRoter in operation. Our system is approved for waste product denaturing. Medical marihuana growers appreciate this cost effective method of waste management.
See our trailer mounted BioRoter video
- Heavy duty steel construction: 1⁄4” wall steel drum, 0.188 thick tube frame;
- Powder coating of parts is optional;
- Expandable to meet future needs with options for a flanged end drum and frame;
- Automated continuous processing (24/7, 365 days) allows most organic matter to compost in 1 week;
- Reduces bio-security risks, destroying pathogens during the composting process;
- Produces high quality compost that can be used as a soil amendment, natural fertilizer, bedding material, and soil erosion control;
- Substantial cost savings associated with operational waste management.
- Hog operations can improve bio-security risks by composting mortalities on site.
- Poultry farmers can compost both chicken litter and mortalities on site.
- Dairy and beef operations can compost manure and mortalities, reducing bio- security risks.
- Licensed legal cannabis producers recognize significant savings utilizing the BioRoter to destroy waste from production operations.
- Seed processors can compost all organic waste instead of burning and work the compost back into the ground.
- Abattoirs recognize greatly reduced waste management cost using the BioRoter compared to tipping fees.
We offer a variety of add-ons and additional products for all your composting needs.
- Hydronic heating systems for extremely cold environments.
- Slow speed shredders to breakdown and pre-process material.
- Screens to separate bones and other debris from fully processed compost.
- Receiving bins
- Custom hoppers